Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hazy

    Really things are very clear to me right now. Actually, that's a lie. Nothing is clear to me. Right now the plan is to stay here and finish school. I think I might actually like that plan. But as far as the rest of life, it's pretty Hazy. Two songs that I love that just came on Pandora and are basically what I am feeling lately: Gravity-Sara Bareilles and Hazy-Rosi Golan. Look em up cause they are wonderful! So basically yeah.
     This is a super random post for the week but I guess here it is! So basically this week I got super homesick. Not for places but for people. My best friends are all scattered and I was just stuck. But it's okay because I realized I have some pretty awesome people here:) I've been trying to look into some summer jobs that pay well cause I am buh-roke. So that would be nice!
     This weekend is fall break and I am staying at home-aka I cleaned. Pretty fun! Well last night was girls night and it was super and today was church and that's pretty awesome always.
     Sometimes I wonder if I lived when Joseph Smith did if I would have joined the church. I'm glad I have ancestors who did. 
     I wish I was a mind reader. Because some people you just can't figure out. Never. Some people you catch on to and some people it's instant. Me? For the most part I'm an open book. A lot of people have told me my face says it all. But I do have some stuff I try to keep not posted on my face. Other people you just want to know what they are thinking or what their plans are or their next step. That's why. But I never want to be a mind reader when I do something embarrassing. Because that would not be fun.
      Anyways, I'm kind of bland tonight. Sorry! I'll leave you with a picture of a kitty named Gimpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment