Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mumble.

   I have a new goal. I want to fully prepare myself for Sunday. This means getting all my homework and studying done before Sunday, waking up a few hours earlier, studying talks and preach my gospel, and reflecting and pondering among other things. I think I've neglected that spiritual aspect of Sunday and really taking advantage of the mornings since church starts at 1:30 now. Today I started it and I noticed a huge difference in the way I felt the spirit and received the lessons.
   And now onto other things: How about the fact that I love my friends? Seriously, I have the best friends ever. They are such examples of friendship and through their testimonies. AAAANNNDDDD they make me laugh. And yeah I love them:) I've been feeling super grateful for them lately.
    Okay also, whoever has the new anberlin CD can make me a copy. Please and Thank You.
    Also I went on a hike yesterday to Hanging Rock. It. Was. Gorgeous. I know I'll be super sad when I live somewhere else and the fall isn't like it is here I will be glad I had the 952000 pictures I took of the leaves and hike with me. Seriously. I can't get enough of the beautiful world we have. And this gorgeous weather.
     Another Thing Is that I miss my siblings. I love them so much and would love to have us all live closer and be able to hang out and such! But phone calls will have to do for now!
    So that's it. I'm not in a typing mood but I had stuff to get out...like the first two paragraphs. And I can't get the words right so this will have to do:)

No comments:

Post a Comment