Saturday, February 23, 2013

Because I'm Exhausted...Again

     I've always been one to give my life to the Lord and let Him do what He wants with me and put me where I need to be, but recently I've found it so hard to do. I have found things that I want so much and I'm not exactly sure how easy it's going to be to give them up. Actually, take that back, I know it's going to be hard. And it doesn't mean that I won't end up with them, but I need to be more willing to submit myself to the best plan-God's plan for me. There are so many decisions right now that I need to make and they aren't small ones either.. which makes it fifty times harder. BUT that's when I stick through it and am reminded that I want the best plan possible, so I'm holding out for that one!
     So that's been my big life thing this past week. This coming week is (drumroll please) BIRTHDAY WEEK! That's right, kiddos! A week from today I will be turning 20 years old. I will have made it through the teens and officially old. Okay, well, older. Every other year during birthday week..or month, which ever way it turns out, I've basically begged for early birthday presents. This year I'm not so much focused on the presents but I want to be pampered and pamper myself. So hopefully, despite my busy and crazy week (I think at this point all of my weeks are busy and crazy), I will get to relax a little and get my nails done and maybe my hair and who knows what else will happen but just take a breather! I can't believe I'm going to be 20 but at the same time it feels completely normal. Weird.
       You guys I think I'm pretty boring this week...more so than other weeks, but it applies the same! I'll probably write more later this week when I'm more talkative so good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment