Saturday, February 16, 2013

Such A Sap

So, life is amazing and funny. And I love it! I have been so blessed these past few weeks. The Chariots have become more like family and I've had such a great time performing with them. Our competition (ICCA) at Duke tonight went SO WELL! For only being in the group for 4 weeks, some unexpected things happened that didn't "throw" us (see how I put the fortune in there!), and tonssss of new music, we. did. fantastic. I couldn't be more proud of my C family! We have each others backs and always know how to have a good time:) Thanks for being so welcoming to me and the other new girls!
I also have an amazing and supportive family and friends. They are seriously the best people in the entire world!! I love knowing I can talk to them about the exciting things in my life and I love hearing about the exciting things in theirs! They know how to make me laugh, will chuckle at my really really bad attempts at being funny, and being with them automatically lifts me up and makes me happy. AND they put up with my endless A.D.D. issues and crazy life and crazy mind. Thanks for being such great friends to me, guys!
My family always makes me feel loved whenever I walk in the door. I come home so often, but every time I get hugs and hellos and if I am really lucky I'll get bacon. The love that is shared in my family is a bond I am so looking forward to having with my future family and relationships that I don't take for granted! They are the best examples in my life and the people I look to for love and encouragement when I need it most.
Life in general is crazy, and the best way to deal with it is look at the positives. Life gets hectic. Life gets hard. And sometimes life gets ridiculous and stupid. But you know what? Life gets crazy. Life gives you laugh lines and that pain that you get from laughing too hard and you can't breathe and you hate it but it is the best feeling in the world feeling. Life gives you friends. Life gives you family. Life gives you people you cannot replace. Life gives you moments of pure joy. And the best part is that the good always outweighs the bad. No matter how crappy life seems at the moment, it's so amazing to see how much good is left when you step away from the bad. So thank you, everyone, for being there for me and loving me when I need it most. Thanks for giving me the positive things to look forward to every day. And thank you for your bright and smiling faces that ALWAYS cheer me up! Life is aca-awesome.

1 comment: