Monday, May 14, 2012

As Of Lately

Just some things I've been up to/thinking about that felt necessary to document!

1. Went mudding for the first time with Jason, Seth, and Caitlin! It was a little bit too soft and the puddle/lake thing was too high to go far in, but we'll get another chance:)

2. Thursday night I played kickball for the first time in 9 years the other night! I might have struck out every single time I went to the plate and played left field all game, but I PLAYED! (Thanks Jennifer and Amanda:) )

3. Started P90X today. Yeah I almost died. Apparently it was a back and chest work out, but I ended up working my arms...at least something got worked on? But Jason and I have a bet so now I have to finish.

4. I got an email back from the volunteer coordinators at a Nursing Home! I'm super excited. Now to email the refugee center and the soup kitchen:)

5. I'm trying my hardest to get myself closer with the Lord. I didn't finish the Book of Mormon challenge set out by the Stake Presidency, but I've been steadily reading and keeping myself on track. I'm pretty sure it is going to take a lot more effort than what I'm putting in, but I will keep adding new things each week and stretching myself to be more like Christ. Something I really need to work on is putting myself in other people's shoes. I'll get there some day!

6. The Avengers is awesome.

7. Gabbs stayed home from school today because she didn't feel good this morning. When I got there at 1, she admitted she was faking and proceeded to run around and scream because of the lack of socialization earlier that day. When I have children, they will go to school unless they are contagious or throwing up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment