Sunday, January 27, 2013

Boo Bop Be Doo

     Anyone who reads my blog probably thinks I'm doing something illegal with my time-I promise I'm not! Everything seems to be going really well! The Chariots get to compete at ICCA in a few weeks and rehearsals are kind of crazy right now for me still getting used to the music and the choreography. But seriously, it's so fun! I am incredibly lucky being able to be a part of this group with some really amazing people that I am enjoying getting to know:)
     As far as school goes, it's pretty crazy right now. I am terrible at French, whoever invented the language is an idiot because it makes no sense. My physical anthropology class is pretty exciting and the lab is even better! This week we started talking BIO and got to prick our fingers to test what kind of blood we have. I wasn't really nervous until I had to actually do it. But hey, I have A+ blood! It's pretty smart I guess! Okay I won't make anymore puns...I promise. Sort of. My online classes I keep forgetting about, which is kind of bad but I will have to remind myself more often.
     Overall, I'm super busy. Like seriously. I have two hours a day to eat and get homework done before I'm back and completely exhausted. But it's so awesome and so fun! I love everything that keeps me busy and entertained! Except that I forgot my ballroom dance class this week...whoops. This week I'm adding in something else...get ready world because KELLY IS GOING TO START RUNNING. That's right. I will become a runner. Of 5k's. By March 16. Because guess what else. I'M DOING THE COLOR RUN ON THAT DAY. With Liz. YAY:)
     So pretty much do you ever just feel like you are doing what you can and you hope you are on the right path and doing the things you should be, but you just don't feel like you are positive you are fine and doing okay? That's kind of how I've been feeling - just going through life and trying to do your best and working on little things here and there and just trying but never knowing if it's good enough. Well today I got the confirmation that I've needed that it really is okay and I am doing just fine. I'm on the right path and doing well with where I am. I've made it more of a point to make my morning prayers more of being thankful and just keeping that constant through the day and that has been such a blessing in itself! I'm so excited to know that we are all children of our Heavenly Father and have the potential to become so much more. And so thankful for that knowledge! This is going to sound silly, but I'm so excited that some day I get to raise a family who will be close to the Lord and enjoy the blessings it brings and the challenges I will face as well. LIFE IS JUST SO COOL!
     I'm pretty sure that whole last paragraph was just not related to each other and super random. But seriously this little smile has grown bigger as days go by and I don't see how much more I could be blessed. I'm just hoping I have the energy to pull good grades out of this semester and keep up with all my work! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment